Friday, May 16, 2008

Smoothly

        Hello to everyone that has been reading my blog!!!!!I know that my blogs have lately been repetitive, This would be because I do the same things every day. However every day I learn something new, every day I build on my choreography, every day the dances in the musical look better, every day I learn more on how to be better. 

       From 11:00 to 12:30 I went to the danced studio. I stretched, got my body moving and went through the choreography various times.

       From 3:15 to 5:15 I went to the meeting house. We ran through act one and then took a break until 6:15. We learned a part of the new dance and then we went through the second act. The musical ran through smoothly. I want to work with class on the modern dance and perfection it. 

No comments: