Friday, May 16, 2008

There is no such thing as too much dancing!!!!

        Yesterday I dance the afternoon away. From 1:30 to 3:15 I completed the modern dance choreography. I put all the pieces together and finally finished the dance. At 3:15 to 5:00 I taught my class the rest of the choreography. By the end of those four and a half hours  of dancing and teaching I was wiped out. However I was very happy on how the danced looked. 

       I then took a 45 minute break and got dinner. From 5:45 to 7:30 we went through the rough spots in the dances. Once we were done cleaning up the dances, we learned the beginning of the kick line!!!! The play is next week. So that means that  production week is next week. At the same time I am trying to finish the modern dance so that the beginner dance group can show what they have learned. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

guai, super guai! baila chica!!