Friday, May 9, 2008

Just the way I wanted

         My day started as usual, with dance. I  danced  today from 8:00 to 1o:00 on technique, flexibility, choreography and a little bit of flamenco. At 10:50 I went to the meeting house to lean more about lighting. it is important to learn about lighting so that I can ask for specific lighting effects for my dances. 
         
       From 1:30 to 2:30 I went to  Drama class. We worked on the same scenes. However it came out differently today. For the first time I actually became my character and wasn't acting.
       
        At 3:15 I worked with my class and taught them the new choreography. It came out just as I had wanted it too. I love creating something and then getting dancer's  to make it come to life. My day ended at 5:15 after dancing the musical pieces on stage.  

No comments: