Thursday, May 8, 2008

Speed things up!

    I danced today for three straight hours!I began at 8:00 and finished at 11:00. I started it out with a lot of energy, but by the end of the third hour I was wiped out. I did a thorough stretch for half and hour and then for fifteen minutes I did some ballet stretches at the bar. At 8:45 I searched for a new song, so that I could start the modern choreography. It took me a while to get the right song.  i achieve my goal by 11 and got twelve eight counts to teach my class.

    This afternoon, we danced out side so that we could enjoy the nice weather. We went through all of the dances from both of the the musical group and the afternoon activity group. At the end of the class we went through the modern exercises across the floor. It was different today because "speed things up" and made the tempo faster. They did a good job in following. Tomorrow i will teach then the choreography, i am excited to see how it looks with all the dancers. 

No comments: