Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The beginning!

    Today from 11:00 to 11:55 I wrote the whole choreography on paper. I did this so that I wouldn't miss anything. We just have to got over the choreography over and over. We had a lot of fun in drama class today, from 11:55 to 12:45 we did improvisations. These improvisations turn out to be very funny and I think the correct word to describe them would be random. 

    I wasn't able to work with my class today because they went to perform their other dance pieces at the New London Hospital. they also performed the modern dance choreography so that they could use it as practice. From 3:15 to 4:15 we worked on curtain call and Michael read to us some notes on the musical. I can't believe that we have done this production in only 7 weeks. It is crazy!!!From 6:00-9:15 to we did a run through of the musical. 

No comments: